Zenith-150 Far and Near – Up to one hour at 2000°C
The right system for growth of graphene mono layer and rapid thermal implant annealing of silicon carbide wafers
- Silicon Carbide implantation annealing
- Graphene by high temperature SiC sublimation
- CVD of graphene
- High temperature annealing
The Zenith is high temperature RTP system that can run a one hour process at 2000°C
The Zenith-150 system can process samples up to 6-inch diameter at temperature up to 2000°C. It is specially developed to meet the requirements of universities research laboratories.
The system has a stainless steel water-cooled chamber. The cold wall chamber technology provides significant advantages: high process reproducibility, low memory effect, higher cooling rates.
The high temperature tungsten heaters provide enhanced temperature uniformity. The system is not compatible with oxidizing atmosphere and the installation of a turbo pump is mandatory.
Both pyrometer and thermocouple temperature measurement are standard features. The fast digital PID temperature controller provides high and stable temperature repeatability (± 1°C). The system assures accurate and repeatable thermal control across the temperature range.
The design process chamber provides easy loading and unloading of the substrates and the installation of the thermocouples.
The Zenith has the fastest ramp rate for high temperature annealing with 4°C/s up to 1800°C
- Up to 2000°C
- Heating rate: room temperature to 2000°C in 10 minutes
- High vacuum
- Vacuum, neutral gas and reducing process atmosphere
The Zenith can receive optional features for higher vacuum capabilities and CVD applications.
- Graphite and silicon carbide coated susceptors
- Rough vacuum pump and turbo pump, turbo pump
- Automatic pressure control with throttle valve