MC-050 All in one DLI system
The MC-050 offers the widest capabilities for development of new materials including single and multi-metallic oxides as well as transition metal dichalcogenides (TMD) and other 2D materials.
- Simple and multi-metallic oxides
- Metals, nitrides and alloys
- III-V, wide band gap semiconductors
- 2D materials: Graphene, Boron Nitride, MoS2, WS2, MoSe2, WSe2 ...
Direct liquid injection vaporizers with lamps heating make the MC-050 a unique machine with multi process capabilities like a cluster tool but inside a single process chamber.
The Annealsys MC-050 system is a 2-inch DLI-CVD / DLI-ALD reactor developed to meet the requirements of research and development units.
The infrared lamp furnace in association with the direct liquid injection vaporizers provide unique multi process capabilities inside the same process chamber: CVD, ALD, MOCVD, RTP and RTCVD.
The Direct Liquid Injection (DLI) vaporizers provide perfect control of precursor flow and allow utilization of low vapor pressure and diluted chemical precursors. The fast switching of the precursor vapor flows associated with the by-pass valve provide perfect interface control for deposition of nanolaminates.
The MC-050 is the perfect machine for the development of new materials and nanolaminates using the widest range of solid and liquid organometallic precursors.
The MC-050 can perform chemical vapor deposition and atomic layer deposition processes using the widest range of organometallic precursors while offering in-situ annealing capability.
- Temperature range: RT to 1100°C
- Gas mixing capability with mass flow controllers
- Up to 6 vaporizers
- Vacuum range: Atmosphere to 10-3 Torr
- Glove box loading option
- High vacuum capability in option
The MC-050 can be equipped with up to 6 direct liquid injection vaporizers and two bubblers for high vapor pressure precursors.
- Pyrometer temperature control
- Rough vacuum pump, Turbo pump
- Glove box interface and glove box
- Remote plasma • Ozone generator